Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Agro - China Glaze & Secret Sauce - Enchanted Polish

Hi folks!

I've got a little something to show you today that has been around for a little while now. This is 'Agro' from China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection. I absolutely love the look of a lot of the polishes from this collection and this one isn't an exception. I love olive coloured polish, so naturally this polish had to be bought...



Agro, China Glaze, Hunger Games Collection, Secret Sauce, Enchanted Polish
'Agro' is packed with shimmer and this is showing it with no topcoat. You can see some little brushstrokes but they're not bad and with top coat, they're not really noticeable in real life. I love the earthy look the gold shimmer gives it. Reminds me of all the pine forests we drive through in the central North Island, when we drive home to Wellington (which reminds me that I can't wait to go home in a week and a half!!). Also how when the shimmer catches the light, is accentuates the slightly blackened edges.



Agro, China Glaze, Hunger Games Collection, Secret Sauce, Enchanted Polish
I decided I wanted to add something to 'Agro' and I thought I'd give Enchanted Polish 'Secret Sauce' a go. Turns out it was not really very obvious over 'Agro'. That's ok though.
There's one coat of 'Secret Sauce' on top of my pinky and middle fingers.



Agro, China Glaze, Hunger Games Collection, Secret Sauce, Enchanted Polish
'Secret Sauce' gives 'Agro' a more golden tone. You can notice a bit of the red sheen that I love about 'Secret Sauce', but I was really hoping that it would be more obvious.


Overall I liked these polishes together, but I was left hoping for something a little more. 'Agro' was really easy to apply. Two coats gave more than perfect coverage and that meant that you could use the second coat to make it nice and even and take care of your brush strokes.

Kiwi's you can get 'Agro' from Candy Girl and 'Secret Sauce' can be purchased from Llarowe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)