Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cosmos - piCture pOlish

I am pretty happy right now. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that I ordered a couple more piCture pOlish shades to add to my very lonely one (original 'Monroe') in my Helmer. I ordered 'Attitude' and 'Cosmos' and they arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to put one on, so here we go...



Cosmos, Picture Polish, swatch
'Cosmos' is part of piCture pOlishes collaboration collection and was created with Camille of Pshiiit. 'Cosmos' is so gorgeous and has hopped itself right into being one of my favourite polishes!




Cosmos, Picture Polish, swatch

Cosmos, Picture Polish, swatch

Cosmos, Picture Polish, swatch
'Cosmos' is the galaxy polish I have been dreaming of, come to life. To be honest it was always going to be a winner with me. Navy... love, holo... LOVE.




Cosmos, Picture Polish, swatch
Just a cheeky close-up to finish you all off. I love so much the irregular shaped pieces of holographic goodness. And the best part is that the glitters are not at all shy. Even in shade, they still manage to peek through. This type of scattered holo finish is something that piCture pOlish seem to do so well. I will be needing to get some more soon I think.


The formula was fantastic too. I am showing you three coats in these photos although two coats was opaque and is in fact how I am wearing it on my left hand. I only added the extra coat for the benefit of the lighting and macro lens pointed at my right hand :)

There are lots of places online where you can purchase piCture pOlish and if you have a look at their website you will be able to find somewhere close to you. For the kiwis out there, I purchased mine from Gracie Lou for $19.50.

6 comments :

  1. Love this polish! Your beautiful swatches make me want to put it on my nails right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really love it too!! So incredibly gorgeous! I kind of want to put it back on already myself :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I love this polish. It just reached the top of my must buy list. Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes you really do need it. It's so sparkly and gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  3. Girl your swatches are always amazing! I managed to snag Cosmos today on Llarowe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie! And I'm so happy you snagged it!!! You're going to love it. I want so many PPs now!

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)