Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Once In A Blue Mousse - Lime Crime with We're Simply Meant To Be - Dollish Polish

I have the last of my Lime Crimes to show you tonight. I'm actually pretty sad! Oh well, let's just get on with the prettiness shall we? This is 'Once In A Blue Mousse'...



Once In A Blue Mousse, Lime Crime, We're Simply Meant To Be, Dollish Polish, swatch

Once In A Blue Mousse, Lime Crime, We're Simply Meant To Be, Dollish Polish, swatch
'Once In A Blue Mousse', like 'Crema de Limón', is not so bright and neon leaning as the others. It has a slight dusty quality to it that seems to fit so well with this shade of blue. It's a gorgeous duck egg blue and is the kind of blue that I think is so wearable. I paired 'Once In A Blue Mousse' with Dollish Polish 'We're Simply Meant To Be'. I love this glitter and I love these two polishes together. It's the burgundy hexes that kill me (in such a good way) - such a unique mix!!!


You surely know how this story goes by now because 'Once In A Blue Mousse' has the same formula as all the other Lime Crime polishes I've shown you. That is to say it is fairly thick, beautifully opaque (2 easy coats), fast drying and dries to a slightly satiny finish. 'We're Simply Meant To Be' was really easy to work with. This is one thick-ish coat.


Lime Crime polishes are available from Harlow & Co. and Dollish Polish is available from places like Llarowe and Dolly's Big Cartel shop.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)