Sunday, March 16, 2014

a-england Stamped Gradient

Hi!

Again, apologies. I have been good and sick and spending any time at home in bed. Anywho, I am on the mend and hopefully I have a bit more energy to paint my nails and to blog. So this is a mani I did a couple of weeks ago featuring a-england polishes…



a-england, Briarwood, Rose Bower, Her Rose Adagio, gradient, Lealac stamping, Konad

a-england, Briarwood, Rose Bower, Her Rose Adagio, gradient, Lealac stamping, Konad
For this look, I first did a gradient using all a-england polishes - 'Briarwood', 'Rose Bower' and 'Her Rose Adagio'. I then stamped using Konad Special White and LeaLaC XL-B plate. I love how this turned out and I ended up wearing this mani for quite a while. I really like doing gradients with holos like these, as they seem to blend much more easily.


a-england polishes are available from many places around the world. Have a look at a-england's website if you are in the UK, or have a look at their Where To Buy page for worldwide shipping options. The LeaLac stamping plate is from Llarowe.


What are your favourite polishes or colours to use for gradients?

6 comments :

  1. This is such a pretty gradient, especially using those particular polishes! Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I LOVE this, the gradient is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is one of the nicest gradients I've ever seen. This look is just beautiful and I dont blame you for wearing it for days :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty!

    Btw, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is an award meant to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. :0) (I kind of put you over the 200 when I joined, but that's okay.) Please click on my profile to visit my blog for your list of questions to answer. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angela!! Unfortunately I don't have the time to do the questions etc at the moment, but I'll surely pop over to your blog and have a look at what you answered :) Thanks again.

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)