Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Electric Apple: NYC - Takko Lacquer

HI!!

It's Takko Lacquer time again! I've got another GORGEOUS shimmer to show today by the name of 'The Electric Apple: NYC'...


The Electric Apple: NYC, Takko Lacquer, swatch
'The Electric Apple: NYC' is a grey polish with a metric truck load of shimmer in it. Just like 'Wanderlust', the golden shimmer is far from shy and is visible in most lighting.



The Electric Apple: NYC, Takko Lacquer, swatch
I love the clean concrete grey of 'The Electric Apple: NYC' and I think the shimmer warms it up just enough for me to wear it easily with my ghostly white skin. Basically I think this is a really versatile polish.



The Electric Apple: NYC, Takko Lacquer, swatch
Look at that shimmer!! The colour of it is just perfect, with an almost green hue to the yellow gold. I love this polish so much!!


Another piece of good news? 'The Electric Apple: NYC' barely needs more than one coat! It's incredibly opaque which is amazing for such a pale colour. Just like 'Wanderlust' though, the opacity clearly doesn't hide the shimmer. I used two coats for these photos just to ensure that everything was nice and even. 'The Electric Apple: NYC' is reasonably thick, but not unmanageable at all. It does dry to a matte finish so a lick of top coat is needed to really make that shimmer glow.

Takko Lacquer is available from Sheryl's Etsy store. All the polishes are vegan, 3-free and not tested on animals. Check out Takko Lacquer blog for updates on restocks etc.

2 comments :

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)