Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lavendairy - Lime Crime & Igor - Enchanted Polish

Hi folks!!

I have finished exams and I am a little lost as to what to do with myself! It always takes me a week or so to settle into the fact that I can relax without thinking I should be studying! Anywho, tonight I have another Lime Crime to show you. This time it's 'Lavendairy' with a bit of Enchanted Polish 'Igor' to top it all off...



Lavendairy, Lime Crime, Igor, Enchanted Polish Falloween, swatch
Just like 'Peaches ♥ Cream', 'Lavendairy' is pastel but kind of neon-ish at the same time. I have so much love for these Lime Crime polishes!!



Lavendairy, Lime Crime, Igor, Enchanted Polish Falloween, swatch
Speaking of polishes I have lots of love for... Enchanted Polishes are definitely some of them. I kept telling myself that I didn't need any of the Halloween collection, but then I noticed some were in stock on Llarowe (that shop is so dangerous) and so I thought oh why not! Anyway... long story short, I am so glad that I picked 'Igor' up! It's difficult to see but it actually has little wee holo bits all through it too. Love love love!


'Lavendairy', like the other Lime Crimes that I've tried was so surprisingly opaque for a colour like this. It dries to a sort of satin/matte finish and it dries really fast. I used only two coats for perfect coverage. 'Igor' had really great application too. I just used one regular coat of that. Overall I love these polishes and I think the combo works really well.

Lime Crime polishes are available from Harlow & Co (don't forget that if you spend $50 you can get free shipping). I purchased 'Igor' from Llarowe, but I have just looked and I don't think it's available anymore, but check out the other Enchanted Polishes at both of these shops!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)