Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh Splat! - KB Shimmer

Hi!
I have a polish to show you that I know you've seen a bit of lately, but I thought I may as well put my two cents in! I have 'Oh Splat!' from KB Shimmer for you...



Oh Splat!, KB Shimmer, swatch
I freaking well love 'Oh Splat!' oh so much! I love a polish that is milky white with glitter in (think back to 'Expecto Patronum').



Oh Splat!, KB Shimmer, swatch
I'm not even going to try and name all the glitter colours, let's just say there's a whole lot of multi-coloured glitter in there. This is only two coats! It's so opaque which is amazing.


As I said, two coats of opaque goodness. Formula on this was surprisingly easy. It was pretty thick but as you only need two coats, it didn't bother me at all.

I bought 'Oh Splat!' from Harlow & Co. for $9 USD.

4 comments :

  1. This is awesome!! I love white polishes with glitter so this one's right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui. Yea it really is! And easy to apply/opaque so even better :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)