Monday, September 30, 2013

Perceval - a-england

Hi!

Apparently I'm making a bit of a habit of posting at stupid o'clock in the morning? It's a nice little wind-down, I find. Anywho, I am currently wearing one of my most favourite polishes in my entire collection (which is seriously saying something) and one that I always go back to over again. I can't believe it has taken me this long to give an entire post to this polish. You have seen this in various posts at Christmas time last year (here and here) and in some other water marbles, and most recently when I used it to stamp with, here, but it's about time I showed you a-england's 'Perceval', from 'The Mythicals' collection, all on its own.


Perceval, The Mythicals, Swatch

Perceval, The Mythicals, Swatch
BEAUTIFUL! Everything about this polish is perfect. Such a rich, saturated, ruby red. 'Perceval' is the most incredibly gorgeous jewel toned red. It's so elegant and makes me feel so good when I wear it. I don't even know if that makes sense. but it's just such a feel-good polish.


Perceval, The Mythicals, Swatch

Perceval, The Mythicals, Swatch
MMMmmmm look it! This is 'Perceval' in lower light. The blackened edges give this polish an extraordinary depth and mystery. This is the epitome of a glowing-from-within polish.


In true a-england style, 'Perceval' has a wonderful formula, just to top everything off. One coat gives perfect opacity and is all that is needed (though by now you know the drill - I did 2 coats because my first is never neat enough).


a-england polishes can be purchased from a lot of places around the world. Unfortunately, you can only order direct from them if you are in the UK, but be sure to check out their list of worldwide distributors to find a place close to where you live.

4 comments :

  1. That is one of the prettiest red polishes ever. I see it on blogs a lot and I drool every time. I really need to just break down and order myself a bottle. It seems to look fantastic on everyone. I shy away from reds as they usually look awful with my fair skin, but this one seems to look great on everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's so gorgeous! You should definitely order it. I'm sure you'll love it. I am really fair and I love wearing it :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful colour and amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)