Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Mani

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter break. We just got home last night. It was so good to see the family even if it was only for a few days.

I am showing you what I wore during Easter today. It was a bit of a fail, but I'm still learning and this is my place to show you what I do and so I figure I may as well show you everything.



I just wanted to do something colourful and fun. As you can see I put the sparkly top coat on too soon and the pink layer ran. It's OK though, without my camera lens pointed at it, you really wouldn't notice in real life.



One photo in indirect light. I loved wearing this mani, it was a bit of fun. 


For this I used OPI 'Alpine Snow' for the base and then the dots were (blue - yellow) OPI 'No Room For The Blues', China Glaze 'Aquadelic', OPI 'Dim Sum Plum' and OPI 'The "It" Color'. I also used a coat of OPI 'Servin' Up Sparkle' on top which just brightened up the look.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)