Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Indigo Illusion - Nubar

I simply cannot get enough of multichrome and holo polishes at the moment! I used to be a crème lover and I still am, but I'm now getting into all sorts of things, including (shock horror) glitters! Anywho... I have a multichrome polish from Nubar to show you today. This is 'Indigo Illusion'...



Indigo Illusion, Nubar, swatch
'Indigo Illusion' is mainly blue/purple shifting, but you will soon see that there's a lot more to this polish than that!



Indigo Illusion, Nubar, swatch
In the sun, 'Indigo Illusion' shows off a subtle silver shimmer that just adds to the appeal of this polish. You can begin to see the greeny shift starting to appear around the sides of my nails.



Indigo Illusion, Nubar, swatch
Continuing on the tour of the colours of this beauty... Here's a taste of the green and gold with the purple. The shifts in this polish are a bit clearer and more defined in real life and as always, you need to see this polish with your own eyes to get its full glory.



Indigo Illusion, Nubar, swatch

A little more gold...




Indigo Illusion, Nubar, swatch
And finally, at extreme angles you get the full force of the green/gold shift. 'Indigo Illusion' is such a chameleon of a polish. I love polishes that change so much it looks like you're wearing a whole different polish in some lights.


Formula wise... When I started putting 'Indigo Illusion' on, I have to say I was a bit worried... It was super sheer and patchy. I thought for sure it was going to need a LOT of coats. Turns out it built up nicely and these photos show 3 coats, which I think is pretty decent! I would say you have to be a little bit careful with brush strokes but not overly so. This polish is really thin so it spreads nice and easily.
When I ordered this polish I got a few other Nubar multichromes and I'm so glad I did! I'll show you the other three soon no doubt (weather permitting now that we are well and truly heading towards those cloudy winter months).

4 comments :

  1. Wow with that many colours in one polish - you wouldn't need to own many polishes LOL (just kidding!). It's quite amazing though......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA you would think wouldn't you! Never gonna happen and you of all people should understand ay?! ;)

      Delete
  2. I want it !!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you for wanting it! It is absolutely gorgeous in real life!!! :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)